Graduate admissions | Staff Directory | BEST Journal
Current postgraduate students PhD | MSc
The Department of Geology at Chulalongkorn University is the first in Thailand to offer classes in geology in 1958. The department was officially established with the approval of the University Council on July 13th 1959.
Our department has organized short training courses to enhance knowledge and enlarge the academic experience of geologists who work in the government and private sectors.
Teaching programs include BSc and MSc in Geology, MSc in Earth Science, MSc in Petroleum Geoscience (an international program) and PhD in Geology.
- Morphology of Earth Surface and Advanced Geohazards in Southeast Asia Research Unit (MESA RU)
- Geo-InformaticS center for Thailand
- Basin Analysis and Structural Evolution Research Unit (BASE RU)
- Applied Mineralogy and Petrology Research Group
Head of department : Assistant Professor Dr. Akkaneewut JirapinyakulAddress Department of Geology, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
- Phyathai Road, Patumwan
- Bangkok, Thailand 10330
- Telephone: +662-218-5442 – 3
- Fax: +662-218-5464
- Email: email@example.com